Associée / Paris
Avocat au Barreau de Paris
Assistante : Bernadette d’Ambrosi
Always attentiveness, available and creative, Floriane knows how to find original strategies to advise our clients in order to achieve the best results, whatever the option chosen (secure/risky). She likes pleading and negotiating....
Floriane CODEVELLE has been a member of the Paris Bar for more than 15 years and has extensive expertise in counseling and litigation in the fields of patents, trademarks, designs, copyright, unfair competition, advertising and image rights.
She also assists her clients in setting up and defending their distribution or franchise network and in negotiating contracts. She participates in trademark and patent portfolio audits.
Floriane joined CASALONGA in 2009 and became a partner in 2017.
She assists both French SMEs and large international companies, in various sectors of activity (mass retail, pharmaceutical industry, automotive industry, aeronautics, banking, spa and hotel establishment, fashion, brewery, publishers, printing, etc.).
Floriane has kept her taste for pleading from her first experience in a law firm specialized in criminal law, where she pleaded before the Assize Court. She regularly assists her clients before all courts, the CNIS (National Commission for Employee Inventions), the CMAP (Paris Mediation and Arbitration Center), etc.
She has recently been involved in major pharmaceutical patent cases and trademark litigation, pleading before the European Union Court.
Floriane is a member of the International Trademark Association (INTA), the International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI) and the Stanislas de Boufflers Institute.
- - October 2021 : “Audiovisual advertising regulations : crossfire between Carrefour and Lidl” with Chloé CHIRCOP – published on the website www.lsa-conso.fr
- - December 2013 : “UPC mock trial - Act 2 : Electronic Patent Litigation” – 8th Edition of IP Summit – Paris – France
- - Paris Bar examination – 2003
- - Master (DEA) in Intellectual Property (University of Paris II) – 2002
- - Master (DESS) in Private Law (University of Paris I) – 2001
- - Master in Law (University of Paris II) and McGill (Montreal-Canada) – 2000