Associé / Paris
Avocat au Barreau de Paris
- - Paris Bar examination - 2003
- - Master (DEA) in Intellectual Property (University of Paris II) - 2002
- - Master (DESS) in Private Law (University of Paris I) - 2001
- - Master in Law (University of Paris II) and McGill (Montreal-Canada) - 2000
Floriane began her carrier as a lawyer in a French law firm specialized in Criminal Law, pleading before many jurisdictions, including the Supreme Criminal Court.
In 2007, she joined GREFFE Avocats, a French law firm specialized in IP.
In 2009 she joined CASALONGA AVOCATS.
She became partner in 2017.
Her practice includes counseling and litigation in all areas of IP Law (patent, trademarks, design, copyright, unfair competition, advertising as well as Internet).
- - December 2013 : “UPC mock trial - Act 2 : Electronic Patent Litigation” - 8th Edition of IP Summit – Paris - France