- - Master 2 Law and Technical Innovation (University of Paris-Sud XI & University of Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne) – 2010
- - Master 1 Commercial Law (University of Rouen) - 2009
- - Bachelor Law (Xiamen University, China) - 2006
Before his arrival at CASALONGA, Zheng Duan worked for two years experience in the field of Intellectual Property, protecting and defending the client’s IP rights (Trademarks, Patents and Designs) in a big European IP Law firm.
Zheng masters three languages: Chinese, English and French, and has a double legal education and cultural background.
Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Law in China and a Master Degree in Intellectual Property Law in France, he has acquired IP professional experience in France and at the European level, regarding notably the French and Community Trademarks and Designs, as well as Domain names. Having many exchanges with foreign partners and clients, notably with Chinese clients, he helps us to provide Chinese clients with high-quality and adequate legal services, for example:
- contacting and answering to the legal inquiries directly in Chinese in order to ensure quick and efficient communications (China PR and Taiwan);
- better understanding the needs of Chinese clients in order to provide promptly with the best legal advices and defend their rights in Europe;
- providing legal services meeting the special needs of Chinese/Taiwanese clients, for example, Chinese characters Trademarks searches and watching services etc.
In addition, with his experiences of multiple participations in Chinese trademark filing strategies preparations and in diverse anti-counterfeiting files for many big French companies, Zheng is helping to defend firmly and promptly European clients’ IP rights in China.
Chinese (native), French, English