Attorney at Law (Montreal Bar)
- Admitted to practice in Canada, Montreal Bar - 2013
- Graduated in Law (University of Montreal) - 2012
- Post-graduate degree in Trademarks and Industrial Designs at CEIPI (University of Strasbourg) - 2008
- Master in New Technology Law (University of Paris X) - 2007
- Bilateral Agreement for bilingual education in Law between the University of Paris X and the University of Potsdam, and graduated in French and German Law - 2006
Klervi had a first work experience in a large Canadian Company, where she was involved in Intellectual Property matters, including managing trademarks, domain names and SSL certificates portfolios. She was also involved in advertising matters, including reviewing and approving large advertising campaigns and preparing litigation related thereto.
She was admitted to the Montreal Bar in 2013 and practiced at Smart & Biggar (Canada) where she was involved in trademark matters, including trademark prosecution, acquisition and enforcement of trademark rights, licensing, and trademark opposition proceedings.
She completed her academic training through various professional experiences in large Canadian IP law firms.
Klervi Henry joined CASALONGA AVOCATS in 2014.
Klervi advises French and International companies in trademark, licensing and contractual matters.
Her practice focuses on counselling.
Klervi Henry is Member of the Quebec Trademark Practice Group.
French, German, English