Personal assistant : Bernadette d’Ambrosi
Partner / Paris and Munich
Attorney at Law (Paris Bar)
- - Paris Bar, CAPA, University of Paris II - 1981
- - Master in law, Industrial Property Law, University of Paris II - 1980
- - Master in Law, University of Paris II - 1978
Arnaud Casalonga has more than 25 years of experience in French and European Intellectual Property Law. His practice concentrates primarily on complex and cross-border intellectual property disputes with a particular focus on patent, trademark and design infringement cases.
As partner in a famous French business law firm, he has leaded the IP and litigation department from 1987 to 2005.
In parallel, he also has a very strong reputation in the area of competition law and the selective distribution of luxury products with highly specialized expertise in the development and protection of brands and distribution networks of famous brands in the perfume and haute couture in France and abroad.
In 2006, he joined Casalonga Avocats with his team and clients.
Arnaud Casalonga has worked on the most recent drugs cases including supplementary protection certificate and his expertise extends to patent litigation in various fields of mechanics, industrial equipment, pharmaceutical goods, electronics medical device and processes. He handles copyright and unfair competition cases in different sectors such as fashion, design, media, TV networks and in a wide variety of consumer products.
His activity includes international trade mark disputes
He also provides strategic counseling to both French and international companies in all aspect of intellectual property law, including audits, licensing and contractual matters.
Arnaud Casalonga is recognized as one of the French leaders in Intellectual Property domain and is quoted by Les Décideurs, the Legal 500, IP Stars and the Chambers.
He regularly participates as speaker in national and international conferences.
Adjunct teaching / Profesionnal organisations
Arnaud casalonga was a lecturer in Industrial Property Law at the University of Paris V.
He is member of numerous profession organizations such as the International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI), the French Association of Trade Mark and Design Law (APRAM), the French Association of Intellectual Property Lawyers (AAPI), the European Patent Lawyers Association (EPLAW) the European Communities Trade Mark Association (ECTA) and the International Trademark Association (INTA).
- - November 2017: Article “ Prescription of the patent nullity action , a contested reform” Revue Propriété Industrielle n° 13 - November 2017 - Lexisnexis
- - Co-author of “Distribution of Luxury Goods”
- - Author of numerous articles on counterfeiting in the legal and economic press
- - September 2014: « News of Industrial Property Law around drug », meeting organized by the ASPI (Association française des Spécialistes en Propriété Industrielle de l’industrie)
- - June 2012: « News of Industrial Property Law around drug », meeting organized by the ASPI (Association française des Spécialistes en Propriété Industrielle de l’industrie)
French, English, German