Conseil en Propriété Industrielle Brevets
Mandataire en Brevets Européens
- - Post-graduate degree in Industrial Property law at CEIPI (Strasbourg University) – 2015
- - Bachelor of law (Strasbourg University) – 2012
- - PhD in automatic control and informatics ot the University of Strasbourg – 2007
- - Graduate Engineer of l’Ecole Nationale d’ Ingénieurs de Mécanique Energétique of Valenciennes – 2003
- - Master of electronics (University of Valenciennes) – 2007
After 9 years’ experience in research and development in a mechanical company in Colmar, France, Laurent joined CASALONGA & ASSOCIÉS in 2016.
He is involved mainly in obtaining and defending patent rights in France and in Europe, in particular in drafting patent applications.
Laurent specializes in a variety of technical disciplines such as mechanical engineering, mechatronics engineering and electronics engineering.
French, English, German