Lawyerl for the Wine, Spirits & Terroirs department
- - Award in Spirits - Level 2, Wine & Spirit Education Trust WSET, pass with Distinction – 2022
- - Award in Wines - Level 2, Wine & Spirit Education Trust WSET, pass with Merit – 2021
- - Master degree in Wine and Spirits Law, University of Reims Champagne-Ardenne – 2019
- - Master degree Judicial Careers, University of Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines – 2017
- - Double bachelor degree in Law and English, University of Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines – 2015
After preparing for the entrance exam to the Ecole Nationale de la Magistrature, Juliette specialized in wine and spirits law at the University of Reims.
She joined CASALONGA’s Wine Department in 2019.
She advises wines and spirit drinks producers for their trademarks protection strategy. She also advises clients in infringement and unfair competition issues.
Her practice combines preparation and follow-up of trademarks registration procedures in France and abroad as well as opposition and appeal proceedings, both national and European Union, before the French Institute of Industrial Property (INPI) and European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).
Juliette also advises clients of the Wine, Spirits & Terroirs Department on all matters related to wine & spirits law and GI/PDO, including:
- - Protection of GIs and PDOs,
- - Regulation of traditional mentions for alcoholic beverages,
- - Labeling of wines and spirits,
- - Evin law,
- - Advertising and review of marketing projects.
Juliette Morin is a member of the International Wine Law Association (AIDV-IWLA) and involved in the NGO OriGIn (Organization for an international network of geographical indications).