Attorney-at-law (Paris Bar)
- - Award in Wines - Level 1, Wine & Spirit Education Trust WSET – 2022
- - Paris bar exam (EFB Paris) – 2020
- - Master degree in Intellectual Property Law (University of Paris II Pantheon-Assas) – 2018
- - Master degree in General Private Law – (University of Paris II Pantheon-Assas) – 2017
- - Last year of Bachelor degree in exchange at the University of Copenhagen – 2016
- - 96ème Young’s seminars at the Institute for Higher National Defence Studies (IHEDN) – 2016
Juliette joined Casalonga in February 2021.
Before, she had the opportunity to work at the 3rd Civil chamber of The Paris Court of First Instance specialized in intellectual property litigation, and in several law firms specialised in IP, as well as within the intellectual property and media department of a French leading food company.
She has experience handling matters in all areas of Intellectual Property Law such as Trademark, Design and Patent Law, know-how, Copyright, Unfair Competition and Publicity.
Her practice includes both counselling and litigation.
Passionate about defence and geopolitics, she is an auditor of the 96th youth seminar at the Institute for Higher National Defence Studies (IHEDN).
Juliette Dionisi is a member of the Association des Praticiens du Droit des Marques et des Modèles (APRAM) and the French Association of Industrial Property Attorneys (AAPI).
French, English, Spanish