Attorney at Law (Paris Bar)
- - Paris Bar Examination – 2016
- - Master degree in Intellectual Property Law (University of Paris II) – 2014
- - Master degree in Private Law (University of Paris I) – 2013
Edouard joined CASALONGA AVOCATS in 2016.
He advises French and International companies in all areas of Intellectual Property Law (trademarks, patent, design, copyright, unfair competition, advertising as well as Information Technology and Internet).
His practice includes both counselling and court litigation.
Co-author of articles on IP/IT issues:
- - August 2014: The hatchet is buried between LVMH and eBay : overview of the eBay saga (Counterfeits) – E-Commerce Law Reports - volume 14 issue 04
- - April 2016: Play Media v. France Télévisions (Copyright) – E-Commerce Law Reports - volume 16 issue 02