Attorney at Law (Paris Bar)
- - Paris Bar examination - 2008
- - Master in Business law (DJCE - DESS) (University of Toulouse I) - 2004
- - Specialisation certificate in Intellectual Property and Information Technology (DJCE) - 2004
- - Master in Business Law (University of Nice/Sophia-Antipolis) - 2003
Pascaline is a senior associate with a 10-year experience.
From 2004 to 2008, she worked as a lawyer in two French law firms specialized in Intellectual property.
She was admitted to the Paris Bar in 2008 and then joined Kahn & Associés where she was in charge of all IT/IP matters. She advised French and International companies for protecting and defending their Intellectual Property rights in different sectors including software, design and consumer products.
She has been working with CASALONGA since 2011.
Pascaline advises French and International companies in all areas of Intellectual Property Law (trademarks, patent, design, copyright, unfair competition, advertising as well as Information technology and Internet).
She is also involved in audits, licensing and contractual matters in which she has a good experience.
Her practice includes both counselling and litigation.
- - Co-author and author of articles on IT and IP issues (data protection, protection of the perfume under French law, cooperation between France and Google).