Personal assistant : Emmanuelle Hutet
Partner / Alicante
Attorney at Law (Alicante Bar)
- - Master in Trademarks, Patents and Designs (University of Alicante) - 1995
- - Post-graduate degree in Private International Law and International Trade (Paris II University) - 1994
- - Diploma in Public International Law (Institut des Hautes Etudes Internationales) (Paris) - 1994
- - French Language and Civilization (Paris University) - 1993
- - Law degree at the University of Alicante (Spain) - 1992
Prior to joining CASALONGA & ASSOCIÉS in 1999, Cristina worked in the Banking Sector.
She is managing the Alicante Office and became partner in 2015.
Cristina is a Member of the Alicante Bar since 1994 and was admitted to the Paris Bar in 1995. She represents clients before the Spanish Courts and the European Court of Justice in European UnionTrademarks and Designs matters.
She is in charge of all legal matters concerning European Union Trademarks and Community Designs before the EUIPO (European Intellectual Property Office) in Alicante as well as for Spanish Industrial Property rights before the Spanish Patent and Trademarks Office.
Cristina represents clients in diverse industries including the pharmaceutical, medical and chirurgical sectors, as well as clothing, financial services and telecommunications areas.
Since 2011, Cristina teaches at the Europan Union Trademark’s Module of the Magister Lucentinus in Industrial Property at the Alicante University.
She is a member of the European Community Trademarks Association (ECTA) for which she is Chair of the Law Committee, the International Trademarks Association (INTA), the Asociación de Antigüos Alumnos del Magister Lucentinus (Seccion de Propiedad Industrial del Icali) (AAA) and Member of the Executive Board of Attorney’s Industrial Property Section of the Alicante Bar.
- - 2004-2014 Section on European Union Trademark Law - World Trademark Law Report Yearbook
- - 2012-2014 Various articles for the China Trademark Association in European Union Trademark Law and practice uptdates
- - 2008-2013 Article “Landmark IP decisions of the European Court of Justice” - Larcier
Spanish (native), French, English